[PATCH 25/26] arm64: switch copyright boilerplace to SPDX in dma-mapping.c
From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Mon Apr 22 2019 - 14:01:31 EST
Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx>
Acked-by: Robin Murphy <robin.murphy@xxxxxxx>
Reviewed-by: Mukesh Ojha <mojha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
arch/arm64/mm/dma-mapping.c | 15 +--------------
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 14 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/arm64/mm/dma-mapping.c b/arch/arm64/mm/dma-mapping.c
index d1661f78eb4d..184ef9ccd69d 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,7 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0
- * SWIOTLB-based DMA API implementation
* Copyright (C) 2012 ARM Ltd.
* Author: Catalin Marinas <catalin.marinas@xxxxxxx>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.