[PATCH v4 0/3] mfd: cros_ec: Instantiate CrOS FP and TP devices
From: Enric Balletbo i Serra
Date: Wed May 08 2019 - 05:21:05 EST
Sorry for the delay, this is a new version rebased on top of
for-mfd-next tree solvind the conflicts with due the already applied
The first version depends on:
- mfd: cros: Update EC protocol to match current EC code
But there were some concerns on how to update this file properly, so
meanwhile we figure out the proper way, let's introduce only the required
fields for this series.
The series adds support to instantiate two special CrOS EC devices, a
fingerprint and a touchpad.
Changes in v4:
- Removed the patch to instantiate the ISH device as was already applied.
- Rebased on top of for-mfd-next branch.
Changes in v3:
- Fix Andy Shevchenko email.
Changes in v2:
- Add a patch to introduce the required enums to build.
Enric Balletbo i Serra (3):
mfd: cros_ec: Update the EC feature codes
mfd: cros_ec: instantiate properly CrOS FP MCU device
mfd: cros_ec: instantiate properly CrOS Touchpad MCU device
drivers/mfd/cros_ec_dev.c | 20 +++++++++++++++++
include/linux/mfd/cros_ec.h | 2 ++
include/linux/mfd/cros_ec_commands.h | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
3 files changed, 53 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)