[PATCH v2 0/2] Add support for display port clocks and clock ops
From: Taniya Das
Date: Wed May 15 2019 - 00:22:34 EST
* Update KCONFIG to select RATIONAL
* Clean up redundant code from dp_set_rate/dp_set_rate_and_parent
* Update the disp_cc_mdss_dp_link_clk_src to use the byte2_ops instead
of defining the frequencies in KHz.
* Clean up CLK_GET_RATE_NOCACHE from various RCGs of DP.
* New display port clock ops supported for display port clocks.
* Also add support for the display port related branches and RCGs.
Taniya Das (2):
clk: qcom: rcg2: Add support for display port clock ops
clk: qcom : dispcc: Add support for display port clocks
drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/clk/qcom/clk-rcg.h | 1 +
drivers/clk/qcom/clk-rcg2.c | 81 +++++++++-
drivers/clk/qcom/dispcc-sdm845.c | 216 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,dispcc-sdm845.h | 13 +-
5 files changed, 309 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
Qualcomm INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.is a member
of the Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation.