Re: [3/3] Coccinelle: pci_free_consistent: Extend when constraints for two SmPL ellipses

From: Markus Elfring
Date: Wed May 15 2019 - 04:09:22 EST

> I don't think it is an environmental issue.

You are right about taking other parameters better into account.

> Theoretically, the original SmPL should find bugs.

I expect also that both script versions should display a warning.

> Although, I still send you my environmental information:

Thanks.

> spatch version 1.0.7 compiled with OCaml version 4.06.0

This shows that our software variants are recent enough.

> You may not take a serious look at the pci_free_consistent.cocci script,

I try to handle my update suggestions and your constructive feedback seriously.

> it needs to pass in the virtual variable report.

I did that a moment later.

I would like to apologise for a temporarily inappropriate parameter selection.
How will the clarification of the shown software behaviour evolve further?

Regards,
Markus