Re: [3/3] Coccinelle: pci_free_consistent: Extend when constraints for two SmPL ellipses

From: Markus Elfring
Date: Wed May 15 2019 - 05:43:11 EST

>>> On the other hand, I do care about causing false negatives.
>>
>> Do you find the missing warning after the addition of such an exclusion
>> specification interesting?
>
> I already suggested how to improve the code.

I find that the idea âe2->fldâ needs further clarification.
Such a SmPL specification will be resolved also to an expression,
won't it?

I guess that it can fit better to other analysis approaches.
Will any script variants become more interesting?

Is it still unclear which detail (besides the added SmPL filter)
will hinder the warning display for Wen's test case?

Regards,
Markus