Can you assist me help the poor?

From: Mrs Iyora Banneth
Date: Sat May 18 2019 - 04:26:28 EST

Dear friend,

Can you assist me help the poor?

It's my pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical
condition I find myself and my desire to will part of my property to
the Orphans, Disable, blind, Old people who have nothing to eat,
although, it's not financial problem I have but my health, you might
have know that cancer is not what to talk about at home I have been
in the hospital for 5 months now I am Mrs Iyora Banneth and I am
married to Mr. Abaulkarim banneth who worked with Tunisia embassy in
Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2008.We were
married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry. When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of US$ 9.2million (Nine million two
hundred thousand dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso for me, Presently
this money is still in bank. I want you to help me use this money for
the poor people around you in your Country it is Allah direction that
I choose you to do this will.

My Doctors told me that I don't have much time to live because of the
cancer problem and i dont want to live this money in the bank for
Government instead I decided to use it for Old people who cannot work
again and Orphans who have nothing to eat because i am Orphan, Having
known my condition I decided to hand over this fund to a responsible
person that have fear of Allah to receive this money and use it for
the needy instead of this money be forgotten to the bank. Can you have
the time to do this?.

I wait for your response.
My regards,
Mrs Iyora Banneth