[PATCH 1/3] dt-bindings: clk: meson: add g12b periph clock controller bindings
From: Neil Armstrong
Date: Tue May 21 2019 - 11:04:12 EST
Update the documentation to support clock driver for the Amlogic G12B SoC.
G12B clock driver is very close, the main differences are :
- the clock tree is duplicated for the both clusters, and the
SYS_PLL are swapped between the clusters
- G12A has additional clocks like for CSI an other components
Signed-off-by: Neil Armstrong <narmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <robh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,gxbb-clkc.txt | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,gxbb-clkc.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/amlogic,gxbb-clkc.txt
index 5c8b105be4d6..6eaa52092313 100644
@@ -10,6 +10,7 @@ Required Properties:
"amlogic,gxl-clkc" for GXL and GXM SoC,
"amlogic,axg-clkc" for AXG SoC.
"amlogic,g12a-clkc" for G12A SoC.
+ "amlogic,g12b-clkc" for G12B SoC.
- clocks : list of clock phandle, one for each entry clock-names.
- clock-names : should contain the following:
* "xtal": the platform xtal