Re: [lttng-dev] [RELEASE] Userspace RCU 0.11

From: Mathieu Desnoyers
Date: Mon Jun 03 2019 - 17:54:10 EST

----- On May 6, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a 0.11 release of the Userspace RCU project.

FYI, I just released a 0.11.1 tag of Userspace RCU which does a
mandatory soname bump. Distributions wishing to package it should
grab 0.11.1. The prior release 0.11.0 changed the soname from 6.0.0 down
to 5.1.0, which was not intended. This release bumps it to 6.1.0 as
originally intended.

Changes:

2019-06-03 Userspace RCU 0.11.1
* Fix: SONAME bump to 6.1.0
* Fix: urcu/futex.h: users of struct timespec should include time.h

Thanks,

Mathieu