repost: input: keyboard: gpio-keys-polled: use input name from pdata

From: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
Date: Thu Jun 06 2019 - 18:47:28 EST

Hi,

this patch had already been sent a while ago, and a discussion arised
about whether pdata support should be dropped in favour of of/acpi.

Unfortunately, the open problems - lack of proper of/acpi data and sane
ways to inject this data - remain (theoretically, could be done by writing
special fwnode backends, but that would be a whole project on its own)
and the discussion perished w/o any conclusion.

Until we have a complete and easily replacement for pdata, even for cases
where no oftree/acpi data is available and platform drivers need to be
instantiated directly, pdata structs still need to be maintained.

Therefore I'm resending this pretty trivial patch.

--mtx