Msg **

From: schoolint
Date: Sat Jun 08 2019 - 00:59:08 EST

Dear friend,
With all due respect, my name is barr. Amboline Hills,personal attorney to late Engineer J.B. I am contacting you on behalf of my deceased client who is a national of your country who was assassinated in 2013 with his wife and their only child.Since the funds was left in open beneficiary status and there is noliving relative to claim the funds,i am contacting you to stand as the beneficiary/next of kin to his deposit (nine Million four hundred thousand United States Dollars ) which he made with a bank here before his sudden death. After successful transfer of funds to your account,we shall share it 50/50%.
Contact me on my private email ( amboline.hills@xxxxxxxxx )for more details.
Yours sincerely
Barr.Amboline Hills