From Mrs. Ayesha Al-Qaddafi,

From: Ayesha Al-Gaddafi
Date: Sat Jun 08 2019 - 16:23:32 EST

Peace be upon you Dear Friend,

Itâs my pleasure to contact you through this media as i am in need of
your urgent assistance. My names are Mrs. Ayesha Al-Qaddafi a single
Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological
Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Al-Qaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars ($28.400.000.00) and i need an
investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will
authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in
you for the investment project assistance in your country, may be from
there, we can build a business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent if only you are
interested in this transaction to enable me provide you more
information about the investment funds. Your Urgent Reply Will Be
Appreciated.

Kind Regards.
Mrs. Ayesha Al-Qaddafi.