Assist Request From You

From: Sgt. Kylie Elizabeth Watson
Date: Mon Jun 10 2019 - 14:23:29 EST

--
Accept my greetings to you

Assist Request From You

I am 28 years old single an orphan my parents died when I am five
years old nobody to help me,I send you my business proposal with tears
and sorrow,Please let this not be a surprised message to you because I
decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for
our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the
solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful and
confidential transaction to you.

I am Kylie Elizabeth Watson ,I hope all is well with you? I am female
soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan
on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of
$3.5million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan 2014,I deposited this
money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary
and receive the fund And keep it safe so that as soon as am through
with my mission here in Afghanistan.

You will assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you
keep it for me until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the
total money for your assistance after you have receive The money.
Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I
can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your
urgent reply is needed in my email address below
(kylieelizabethwatson2019@xxxxxxxxx) so i can send you more details.

Thank Yours
Sgt,Kylie Elizabeth Watson