The original license text had a typo ("publishhed") which would beIf you have a look into the upstream kernel, you may notice that
likely to confuse automated licensing auditing tools. Let's just switch
to SPDX instead of fixing the wording.
Signed-off-by: Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak@xxxxx>
drivers/hwmon/ads7871.c | 10 +---------
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/hwmon/ads7871.c b/drivers/hwmon/ads7871.c
index cd14c1501508..7ccc79f77f95 100644
@@ -1,17 +1,9 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0+
* ads7871 - driver for TI ADS7871 A/D converter
* Copyright (c) 2010 Paul Thomas <pthomas8589@xxxxxxxxx>
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or
- * later as publishhed by the Free Software Foundation.
* You need to have something like this in struct spi_board_info
* .modalias = "ads7871",