Re: Tracing Summit 2019: Announcement and Call for Proposals, August 20th, 2019, San Diego, CA

From: Francis Deslauriers
Date: Wed Jun 19 2019 - 10:52:31 EST

Hi all,
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for submitting talk
proposals for the Tracing Summit 2019 [1] is coming up soon (July
1st). Submit you talk today through this form:
https://forms.gle/L6mR2ZN3Nt7bUxY98.

The Tracing Summit 2019 will be held in San Diego, California on
August 20th, 2019, at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, co-located with
the Open Source Summit & Embedded Linux Conference North America 2019

This year tickets are $100 and seating is limited to 100 people. To
register, you can add the Tracing Summit as an addon to your Open
Source Summit ticket or use this link to register solely for the
Tracing Summit:
https://www.cvent.com/events/tracing-summit-2019/registration-63351d06945a46d890b8e5a200dbc0fc.aspx.

We are actively looking for sponsors to support the Tracing Summit.
Contact us at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More info: https://tracingsummit.org/wiki/TracingSummit2019

Thank you,

On behalf of the Diagnostic and Monitoring Workgroup,
Tracing Summit organizers

Le mar. 16 avr. 2019, Ã 11 h 54, Francis Deslauriers
<francis.deslauriers@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a Ãcrit :

--
Francis Deslauriers
Computer Engineer