Re: dev_pagemap related cleanups v2

From: Jason Gunthorpe
Date: Wed Jun 19 2019 - 12:42:07 EST

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:40:32AM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 12:47:10PM -0700, Dan Williams wrote:
> > > Git tree:
> > >
> > > git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/misc.git hmm-devmem-cleanup.2
> > >
> > > Gitweb:
> > >
> > > http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/misc.git/shortlog/refs/heads/hmm-devmem-cleanup.2
>

> > Attached is my incremental fixups on top of this series, with those
> > integrated you can add:
>
> I've folded your incremental bits in and pushed out a new
> hmm-devmem-cleanup.3 to the repo above. Let me know if I didn't mess
> up anything else. I'll wait for a few more comments and Jason's
> planned rebase of the hmm branch before reposting.

I said I wouldn't rebase the hmm.git (as it needs to go to DRM, AMD
and RDMA git trees)..

Instead I will merge v5.2-rc5 to the tree before applying this series.

I've understood this to be Linus's prefered workflow.

So, please send the next iteration of this against either
plainv5.2-rc5 or v5.2-rc5 merged with hmm.git and I'll sort it out.

Jason