[PATCH v4 0/6] [PATCH v3 0/6] Enable THP for text section of non-shmem files
From: Song Liu
Date: Thu Jun 20 2019 - 13:28:08 EST
Changes v3 => v4:
1. Put the logic to drop THP from pagecache in a separate function (Rik).
2. Move the function to drop THP from pagecache to exit_mmap().
3. Revise confusing commit log 6/6.
Changes v2 => v3:
1. Removed the limitation (cannot write to file with THP) by truncating
whole file during sys_open (see 6/6);
2. Fixed a VM_BUG_ON_PAGE() in filemap_fault() (see 2/6);
3. Split function rename to a separate patch (Rik);
4. Updated condition in hugepage_vma_check() (Rik).
Changes v1 => v2:
1. Fixed a missing mem_cgroup_commit_charge() for non-shmem case.
This set follows up discussion at LSF/MM 2019. The motivation is to put
text section of an application in THP, and thus reduces iTLB miss rate and
improves performance. Both Facebook and Oracle showed strong interests to
To make reviews easier, this set aims a mininal valid product. Current
version of the work does not have any changes to file system specific
code. This comes with some limitations (discussed later).
This set enables an application to "hugify" its text section by simply
running something like:
madvise(0x600000, 0x80000, MADV_HUGEPAGE);
Before this call, the /proc/<pid>/maps looks like:
00400000-074d0000 r-xp 00000000 00:27 2006927 app
After this call, part of the text section is split out and mapped to
00400000-00425000 r-xp 00000000 00:27 2006927 app
00600000-00e00000 r-xp 00200000 00:27 2006927 app <<< on THP
00e00000-074d0000 r-xp 00a00000 00:27 2006927 app
1. This only works for text section (vma with VM_DENYWRITE).
2. Original limitation #2 is removed in v3.
We gated this feature with an experimental config, READ_ONLY_THP_FOR_FS.
Once we get better support on the write path, we can remove the config and
enable it by default.
1. Tested with btrfs and ext4.
2. Tested with real work application (memcache like caching service).
3. Tested with "THP aware uprobe":
Please share your comments and suggestions on this.
Song Liu (6):
filemap: check compound_head(page)->mapping in filemap_fault()
filemap: update offset check in filemap_fault()
mm,thp: stats for file backed THP
khugepaged: rename collapse_shmem() and khugepaged_scan_shmem()
mm,thp: add read-only THP support for (non-shmem) FS
mm,thp: avoid writes to file with THP in pagecache
fs/inode.c | 3 ++
fs/proc/meminfo.c | 4 ++
include/linux/fs.h | 31 ++++++++++++
include/linux/mmzone.h | 2 +
mm/Kconfig | 11 +++++
mm/filemap.c | 9 ++--
mm/khugepaged.c | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
mm/mmap.c | 14 ++++++
mm/rmap.c | 12 +++--
mm/vmstat.c | 2 +
10 files changed, 164 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)