Greetings From Mrs,Elodie Antoine

From: Mrs,Elodie Antoin
Date: Wed Jun 26 2019 - 06:42:37 EST

--
Greetings From Mrs,Elodie Antoine

May be this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but
I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the
decision you make

will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.
I am Mrs.Elodie Antoine aging widow of 59 years old suffering from long
time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband Dr. jean baptiste
Adrien,The sum of (US$4.5 Million Dollars) please i want you to
withdraw this fund and

use it for Charity works. I found your email address from the internet
after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a good person that can
handle this

project and i decided to contact you, if you may be willing and
interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything
happens to me,

Please kindly respond for further details
Thanks and God bless you,

Mrs,Elodie Antoin