Re: New CephFS kernel client maintainer

From: Jeff Layton
Date: Wed Jun 26 2019 - 07:26:42 EST

On Thu, 2019-05-30 at 22:07 +0800, Yan, Zheng wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I'd like to introduce new CephFS kernel client maintainer Jeff Layton
> <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>. Jeff is a long time Linux kernel developer
> specializing in network file systems. He has worked on CephFS for three
> years. He also has made significant contributions to the kernel's NFS
> client and server, the CIFS client and the kernel's VFS layer.
>
> I will continue to work on CephFS, but spend more time on improving
> CephFS metadata server.

Sorry for taking so long to respond and thanks for the intro. You leave
some big shoes to fill!

I've finally gotten around to sending a patch for the MAINTAINERS file.
I'm assuming (for now) that you don't want to stay on as co-maintainer.
Let me know if that's incorrect and I'll fix up the patch.

Cheers,
--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>