Investment offer to you,

From: Ayesha Al-Gaddafi
Date: Sat Jun 29 2019 - 08:58:32 EST

Dear friend,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I'm
contacting you through this media because i need your urgent
investment assistance in your country. First my names are Mrs. Ayesha
Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children and the
only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel
Muammar Al-Qaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars ($28.400.000.00) and i need your
assistant as my investment Manager/Partner. I can not carry of the
fund claim because of my asylum status. Therefore i will authorize you
the ownership of the deposited funds to be release by the bank and
transfer into your bank account. However I am contacting you for this
investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we
can build a business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits. If you are
willing and capable to handle this project kindly reply signifying
your interest, if only you are interested in this investment to enable
me provide you with more information about the investment. Your urgent
reply will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Ayesha Al-Qaddafi.