Reminder: 3 open syzbot bugs in "net/rxrpc" subsystem

From: Eric Biggers
Date: Tue Jul 02 2019 - 02:21:31 EST

[This email was generated by a script. Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 3 of them as possibly being bugs in the "net/rxrpc" subsystem. I've
listed these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the
reports most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 3 bugs, 1 was seen in mainline in the last week.

Of these 3 bugs, 2 were bisected to commits from the following person:

David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx>

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the "net/rxrpc" subsystem, please let me
know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

Title: general protection fault in rxrpc_connect_call
Last occurred: 14 days ago
Reported: 159 days ago
Branches: Mainline and others
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=41872265f1e3e0489eb0cc8762f8d48b3667afdb
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000033d5e205801b05d3@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

commit 46894a13599a977ac35411b536fb3e0b2feefa95