Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the slave-dma tree

From: Vinod Koul
Date: Sat Jul 06 2019 - 10:46:39 EST

On 06-07-19, 13:43, Robin Gong wrote:
> Hi Stephen,

Please **do not** top post!

> That's caused by 'of_irq_count' NOT export to global symbol, and I'm curious why it has been
> here for so long since Zhangfei found it in 2015. https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/7404681/

Yes this does not seem to be applied, perhaps Rob can explain why. But
this was not exported how did you test it?

> Hi Rob,
> Is there something I miss so that Zhangfei's patch not accepted finally?

Rob, the commit in question is [1] and uses of_irq_count. Should it use
that if not what is the alternate?

[1]: http://git.infradead.org/users/vkoul/slave-dma.git/commitdiff/7144afd025b23b042c158582160d7d2b10a754b7?hp=a7c5c6f6bc295d6c158db4ef9d1ca6770032669d

--
~Vinod