RE: [GIT PULL v2] updates to soc/fsl drivers for next(v5.3)

From: Leo Li
Date: Mon Jul 08 2019 - 14:48:24 EST

Hi Olof,

I was on vacation for the past two weeks to follow up on this. Hope this is not too late for this merge window. Like I mentioned, the new tag is on top of the previous tag (you merged) so that it should be able to be merged incrementally. The only thing is that the description of the new tag also included patches you merged with old tag. Do you want me to regenerate the tag before you can merge it?

Regards,
Leo