Re: Reminder: 5 open syzbot bugs in lockdep subsystem

From: Bart Van Assche
Date: Wed Jul 10 2019 - 10:14:37 EST

On 7/9/19 10:58 PM, Eric Biggers wrote:
[This email was generated by a script. Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 5 of them as possibly being bugs in the lockdep subsystem. I've listed
these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the reports
most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 5 bugs, 3 were seen in mainline in the last week.

Of these 5 bugs, 1 was bisected to a commit from the following person:

Bart Van Assche <bvanassche@xxxxxxx>

(+jeffv)

Hi Eric,

Several days ago I had already explained to you that the bisection result that led to one of my commits did not make any sense to me. So I do not appreciate this kind of fingerpointing. Please stop doing this.

Bart.