Church, Muslim

From: Mr. Joe Mulla
Date: Thu Jul 18 2019 - 03:02:58 EST

--
Dear Friend

How are you and members of your family doing? I am Mr, Joe Mulla I
was married to Mrs.Roberta from Toronto Canada who worked with
Canadian Embassy in Republic Philippines for nine years before she
died in the year 2016. I have some funds I inherited from my late
wife. Before her death we were both happy born again. Since her death
I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.
When my late wife was alive she deposited the sum of $17.5 Million in
a bank and recently,my DOCTOR told me that I might not stay long due
to some problems known to me. Having known my condition I decided to
donate this fund to a Orphanage or good Christian or Muslim that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want a Church, Muslim, organization or good person that will use
this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to
endeavor that the house of God is maintained. I took this decision
because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my
wife's relatives are not good, not even good at all because they are
the one that killed her in other to have all my late wife's
properties and I don't want my wife's efforts to be used by
unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used
in an ungodly way.Having known my condition I decided to donate I and
my late wife's fund to an individual or

charity organization that has a good heart and can sincerely use the
fund for the up keeping of the less privileged. Please if you would be
able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me as soon as
possible for more detail.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein and
ensure no one else knows about this fund. Also remember that am giving
you all this based on trust and again I will want you to stick to your
words.
Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Mr. Joe Mulla.