Reminder: 1 open syzbot bug in "net/sunrpc" subsystem

From: Eric Biggers
Date: Tue Jul 23 2019 - 22:51:12 EST

[This email was generated by a script. Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the "net/sunrpc" subsystem.

If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed this bug to the "net/sunrpc" subsystem, please
let me know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing
list.

Here is the bug:

Title: linux-next test error: WARNING in remove_proc_entry
Last occurred: 69 days ago
Reported: 71 days ago
Branches: linux-next
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=0b23d0049d5af6699d68ff17e2db121569b78fd4
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000055d6590588bf90bf@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+4887e9dd9042fae2a9c2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/00000000000055d6590588bf90bf@xxxxxxxxxx