Re: CFP: LPC Testing and Fuzzing microconference.

From: Dhaval Giani
Date: Thu Jul 25 2019 - 11:01:30 EST

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 1:12 PM Dhaval Giani <dhaval.giani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am pleased to announce the Testing Microconference has been accepted
> at LPC this year.
>
> The CfP process is now open, and please submit your talks on the LPC
> website. It can be found at
> https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/abstracts/
>
> Potential topics include, but are not limited to
> - Defragmentation of testing infrastructure: how can we combine
> testing infrastructure to avoid duplication.
> - Better sanitizers: Tag-based KASAN, making KTSAN usable, etc
> - Better hardware testing, hardware sanitizers.
> - Are fuzzers "solved"?
> - Improving RT testing.
> - Using clang for better testing coverage.
> - Unit test framework.
> - The future of kernelCI

Hi all,

Just a reminder, the CfP is open for the microconference and proposals
are being accepted. We plan to start selecting topics starting Aug 11
and can let you know that if you don't get your topic in, it will not
be selected!

https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/abstracts/

Thanks!
Dhaval and Sasha