THIS IS LEGITIMATE AND GENUINE TRANSACTION

From: OMARU KABORE
Date: Thu Jul 25 2019 - 14:07:26 EST

Hello Friend,

I am Mr.Omaru Kabore, Please this transaction is very urgent and
confidential besides it is real, genuine and legitimate. I am given
you 100% assurance and guarantee that this transaction is 100% risk
free.

The board of directors has decided to pay off all contractors that
the Government is owing or in any way you been owed by the recent
government, here the board has decided to pay off all outstanding
payment.($25.5million has been mapped out to compensate all, may be
you defrauded in the process of pursuing your fund or any, here is
chance of redemption from the government to repay and compensate all
those victims.

We will give you a round trip ticket to come to Ecuador where you will
go and pick up an anti doth cleanser that will be used to cleanse the
fund and make it spendable before the fund will finally transferred
into your designated bank account in your country.

During this trip, the government have set up a board of directors,
there work is to sponsor your trip tho and back to where the fund will
be developed, also on your arrival to Ecuador the diplomat will come
and give you a sum of $1000 for your hotel expenses and on your
arrival to Europe where this fund will be develop, you will be given
another $1000 that will take the whole expense for the few days it
take them to cleanse the fund.

After they might have cleanse the money, they come back and pick you
to any local bank where this fund will be lodge for onward transfer
into your designated bank account in your country.

After the fund is been transferred into your account I will come over
to have my own share of the fund. If you have any doubts or question
to ask, please feel free to ask and also I must made it clear that
this transaction is 100% risk free noting of any problem is involve
also we have the documents to back up the transfer to avoid any
questioning from any authority.

Lastly,You are not going to spend any money on this trip, the
government has set board of directors that will take care of the
expenses so nobody will ask you to come up with Money

Get back to me with your first data page of your international
passport to enable the sponsor secure your visa. You are not going to
spend any single dollars, all the expenses both flight ticket and your
feeding, hotel accommodation will be taking care by the sponsor mapped
by the government.

All you need is to indicate your interest open also send your mobile
telephone number and your international passport data page to enable
the sponsor proceed with your traveling documents and your visa
processing.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation towards the
actualization of this transaction.

Mr.Omaru Kabore

THIS IS LEGITIMATE AND GENUINE TRANSACTION