[PATCH v15 0/2] spi: Add Renesas R-Car Gen3 RPC-IF SPI driver
From: Mason Yang
Date: Thu Jul 25 2019 - 22:19:25 EST
v15 patch including:
1) A typo in dt-bindings and add flash subnode description
2) v14 dt-binding file has reviewed by Rob Herring.
v14 patch including:
1) Patch RPC-IF back to SPI mode only instead of MFD & SPI
by MFD maintainer, Lee Jones comments.
2) Patch pm_runtime control in spi transfer.
v13 patch including:
1) rename mfd to ddata for SPI driver.
2) Patch RPC-IF devicetree for SPI and HyperFlash.
v12 patch including:
1) add back "wbuf" in dts example.
2) RPC-IF replace rpc-if in dts.
v11 patch including:
1) Patch mfd include header file.
2) mfd coding style.
3) add back wbuf description in dts.
v10 patch including:
1) Address range for > 64M byte flash.
2) Removed dirmap_write due to WBUF 256 bytes transfer issue.
3) Dummy bytes setting according to spi-nor.c layer.
v9 patch is for RPC MFD driver and RPC SPI driver.
v8 patch including:
1) Supported SoC-specific values in DTS.
2) Rename device node name as flash.
v7 patch is according to Geert and Sergei's comments:
1) Add all R-Car Gen3 model in dts.
2) patch rpc-if child node search.
3) minror coding style.
v6 patch is accroding to Geert, Marek and Sergei's comments:
1) spi_controller for new code.
2) "renesas,rcar-gen3-rpc" instead of "renesas,r8a77995-rpc."
3) patch external address read mode w/o u64 readq().
4) patch dts for write buffer & drop "renesas,rpc-mode".
5) coding style and so on.
v5 patch is accroding to Sergei's comments:
1) Read 6 bytes ID from Sergei's patch.
3) C++ style comment.
v4 patch is according to Sergei's comments including:
1) Drop soc_device_match().
2) Drop unused RPC registers.
3) Use ilog2() instead of fls().
4) Patch read 6 bytes ID w/ one command.
5) Coding style and so on.
v3 patch is according to Marek and Geert's comments including:
1) soc_device_mach() to set up RPC_PHYCNT_STRTIM.
3) rpc-mode for rpi-spi-flash or rpc-hyperflash.
4) coding style and so on.
v2 patch including:
1) remove RPC clock enable/dis-able control,
2) patch run time PM.
3) add RPC module software reset,
4) add regmap.
5) other coding style and so on.
thanks for your review.
Mason Yang (2):
spi: Add Renesas R-Car Gen3 RPC-IF SPI controller driver
dt-bindings: spi: Document Renesas R-Car Gen3 RPC-IF controller
.../devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-renesas-rpc.txt | 46 ++
drivers/spi/Kconfig | 6 +
drivers/spi/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/spi/spi-renesas-rpc.c | 754 +++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 807 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-renesas-rpc.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/spi/spi-renesas-rpc.c