Re: [RFC v2 0/8] arm64: MMU enabled kexec relocation

From: Pavel Tatashin
Date: Thu Aug 01 2019 - 09:24:52 EST

I will send a new version soon, so please do not spend time reviewing
this work. In the new version I will fix MMU at EL2 issue by doing
what we are doing in hibernation: reduce to EL1 to do the copying, and
escalate back to to EL2 to branch to new kernel. Also, this will
simplify copying function by actually doing the linear copy as ttbr1
and ttbr0 are always available this way.

Thank you,
Pasha