Re: NULL ptr deref in wq_worker_sleeping on 4.19

From: Austin Kim
Date: Wed Aug 07 2019 - 09:33:44 EST

Is it possible for you to generate kernel patch only with **kernel
log** for 'use-after-free' case?
With kernel log, we only have limited information, so it is hard to
debug 'use-after-free' case with this signature.

For this matter, kernel should be compiled with below config.
CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON=y

2019ë 8ì 7ì (ì) ìí 9:56, Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ëì ìì: