I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

From: Ubani Vincent
Date: Wed Aug 07 2019 - 16:18:53 EST

With due respect,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to
you as a surprise, I am (Mr.Ubani Vincent) the Head of file Department
in African development bank. In my department we discovered an
abandoned sum of 15 million USA dollars. In an account that belongs to
one of our foreign customer who died along with all his family in the
Asia Earth Quake Disaster and all the relation died along side with
him at the Earth Quake Disaster leaving nobody behind for the claim. I
want you stand as next of kin to the deceased. I agree that 40% of
this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the
provision of a foreign account and 60% would be for me. Upon receipt
of your reply, I will send to you by email the text of the
application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom
of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I am waiting for your immediate response as you receive this mail.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ubani Vincent.

FILL THIS FORM BELLOW AND RESEND IT TO ME THROUGH THIS
EMAIL:(ubanivincent@xxxxxxxxxx).
1) Your Full Name ....
2) Your Age .....
3) Your Cell Phone Number ...
4) Your Country .......
5) Your Occupation ....

You have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move
very smoothly in to the account you will prove to the bank.