REUSE/SPDX: Invalid LicenseRef in Linux sources

From: Charlemagne Lasse
Date: Fri Aug 09 2019 - 05:30:57 EST

When I run the reuse lint tool on the current linux sources, I get
following error

reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/deprecated/GPL-1.0, resolving to LicenseRef-Unknown0
reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/exceptions/GCC-exception-2.0, resolving to
LicenseRef-Unknown1
reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/preferred/LGPL-2.0, resolving to LicenseRef-Unknown2
reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/preferred/LGPL-2.1, resolving to LicenseRef-Unknown3
reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/preferred/GPL-2.0, resolving to LicenseRef-Unknown4
reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/dual/Apache-2.0, resolving to LicenseRef-Unknown5
reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/dual/MPL-1.1, resolving to LicenseRef-Unknown6
reuse.project - WARNING - Could not resolve SPDX identifier of
LICENSES/dual/CDDL-1.0, resolving to LicenseRef-Unknown7

Can you please help to fix the problem

Thanks