GREETING BELOVED ONE,

From: Mrs. Aisha
Date: Wed Aug 14 2019 - 01:15:23 EST

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search whilst in
need of your partnership for investment assistance in your country. I
am opportune to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards
investing to your country under your management. I am fully convinced
that you will really be of help as a business partner.

My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow and i have three
Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President
(Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted
investment Manager/Partner. I am planning to go into investment
projects in your country of origin or present country of Location to
assist me establish the investments project.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you tell you more details about myself and