[PATCH v7 0/2] Add Macronix raw NAND controller driver
From: Mason Yang
Date: Mon Aug 19 2019 - 02:54:32 EST
v7 patch including:
1. compatible rename to "mxic,multi-itfc-v009-nand-controller"
2. using interrupts instead of polling RY/#BS pin
3. removed sdr timing setup in mxic_nfc_hw_init().
4. And other patches based on Boris comments.
v6 patch including:
1. compatible rename to "mxicy,multi-itfc-v009-nand-morph"
2. remove xxx_clk to xxx in DTS and driver.
3. patch mxic_nfc_data_xfer()
v5 patch including:
1. compatible rename to "macronix,nand-controller"
2. handle three clock in one
3. other minor patches
v4 patch back to only raw NAND controller driver instead of MFD,
raw NAND and SPI driver. This is based on MFD maintainer, Lee Jones
MFD is for registering child devices of chips which offer genuine
It is not designed for mode selecting, or as a place to shove shared code
just because a better location doesn't appear to exist.
v3 patch is to rename the title of SPI controller driver.
"Patch Macronix SPI controller driver according to MX25F0A MFD driver"
v2s patches is to support Macronix MX25F0A MFD driver
for raw nand and spi controller which is separated
form previous patchset:
thanks for your review.
Mason Yang (2):
mtd: rawnand: Add Macronix raw NAND controller driver
dt-bindings: mtd: Document Macronix raw NAND controller bindings
.../devicetree/bindings/mtd/mxic-nand.txt | 36 ++
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/Kconfig | 6 +
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/mxic_nand.c | 584 +++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 627 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/mxic-nand.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/mtd/nand/raw/mxic_nand.c