[PATCH v7 10/11] dt-bindings: pwm: update bindings for MT7629 SoC
From: Sam Shih
Date: Thu Aug 29 2019 - 23:58:52 EST
From: Ryder Lee <ryder.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
This updates bindings for MT7629 pwm controller.
Signed-off-by: Ryder Lee <ryder.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Sam Shih <sam.shih@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <robh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Reviewed-by: Matthias Brugger <matthias.bgg@xxxxxxxxx>
Changes since v7:
- add a missed Reviewed-by tag back from v1:
Changes since v1:
- add a Reviewed-by tag
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mediatek.txt | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mediatek.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mediatek.txt
index ea95b490a913..c7bd5633d1eb 100644
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@ Required properties:
- "mediatek,mt7622-pwm": found on mt7622 SoC.
- "mediatek,mt7623-pwm": found on mt7623 SoC.
- "mediatek,mt7628-pwm": found on mt7628 SoC.
+ - "mediatek,mt7629-pwm", "mediatek,mt7622-pwm": found on mt7629 SoC.
- reg: physical base address and length of the controller's registers.
- #pwm-cells: must be 2. See pwm.txt in this directory for a description of
the cell format.