Hello Dear Friend.

From: Mrs. Stellar Maoris
Date: Fri Aug 30 2019 - 07:17:28 EST

Hello Dear Friend.

Iâm Mrs. Stellar Maoris a manger in HSBC bank of Spain Madrid,
I am sending
this brief letter to seek for your partnership and long term relationship,
I have an important and urgent issue I want to discuss with you privately about
Transaction fund worth the sum of $9.5m America dollars left by most
of the greedy
Asia Kuwait politician in our bank here in Spain Madrid A fund which
suppose to have been use to develop the continent.

If you know that you can invest this fund into profitable business in
your country by the end we shall have 50%50 share each, kindly get
back to me for more detail and procedures.

Your urgent respond will be highly appreciated
Awaiting to hear from you asap.
My Regard.
Stellar Maoris
Email: stellerbarid@xxxxxxxxx