[PATCH 2/3] x86: fix typo in comment for alternative_instructions
From: Marco Ammon
Date: Mon Sep 02 2019 - 06:31:30 EST
In the documentation for alternative_instructions, "a unlikely" should
actually be "an unlikely". This patch fixes the mistake.
Signed-off-by: Marco Ammon <marco.ammon@xxxxxx>
arch/x86/kernel/alternative.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/arch/x86/kernel/alternative.c b/arch/x86/kernel/alternative.c
index 0eefd497e3d8..9d3a971ea364 100644
@@ -713,7 +713,7 @@ void __init alternative_instructions(void)
* Don't stop machine check exceptions while patching.
* MCEs only happen when something got corrupted and in this
* case we must do something about the corruption.
- * Ignoring it is worse than a unlikely patching race.
+ * Ignoring it is worse than an unlikely patching race.
* Also machine checks tend to be broadcast and if one CPU
* goes into machine check the others follow quickly, so we don't
* expect a machine check to cause undue problems during to code