Re: [RFC v2 1/3] cpufreq: ti-cpufreq: add support for omap34xx and omap36xx

From: Tony Lindgren
Date: Thu Sep 05 2019 - 10:32:32 EST

* H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [190904 08:54]:
> This adds code and tables to read the silicon revision and
> eFuse (speed binned / 720 MHz grade) bits for selecting
> opp-v2 table entries.
>
> Since these bits are not always part of the syscon register
> range (like for am33xx, am43, dra7), we add code to directly
> read the register values using ioremap() if syscon access fails.

This is nice :) Seems to work for me based on a quick test
on at least omap36xx.

Looks like n900 produces the following though:

core: _opp_supported_by_regulators: OPP minuV: 1270000 maxuV: 1270000, not supported by regulator
cpu cpu0: _opp_add: OPP not supported by regulators (550000000)

But presumably that can be further patched. So for this
patch:

Acked-by: Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx>