On Thu, 5 Sep 2019, Mike Travis wrote:
These patches support upcoming UV systems that do not have a UV HUB.
* Save OEM_ID from ACPI MADT probe
* Return UV Hubless System Type
* Add return code to UV BIOS Init function
* Setup UV functions for Hubless UV Systems
* Add UV Hubbed/Hubless Proc FS Files
* Decode UVsystab Info
* Account for UV Hubless in is_uvX_hub Ops
Can you please in future mark the next version of a patch or patch series
with [PATCH V2 n/M] so its clear that this is something different and also
add a quick summary what changed vs. V1? Adding to each patch which changed
a short change info _after_ the '---' discard line is also good practice
and helps reviewers to figure out which part needs to be looked at.