[PATCH v4 00/17] arm64: MMU enabled kexec relocation
From: Pavel Tatashin
Date: Mon Sep 09 2019 - 14:12:29 EST
- Addressed comments from James Morse.
- Split "check pgd table allocation" into two patches, and moved to
the beginning of series for simpler backport of the fixes.
Added "Fixes:" tags to commit logs.
- Changed "arm64, hibernate:" to "arm64: hibernate:"
- Added Reviewed-by's
- Moved "add PUD_SECT_RDONLY" earlier in series to be with other
- Added "Derived from:" to arch/arm64/mm/trans_pgd.c
- Removed "flags" from trans_info
- Changed .trans_alloc_page assumption to return zeroed page.
- Simplify changes to trans_pgd_map_page(), by keeping the old
- Simplify changes to trans_pgd_create_copy, by keeping the old
- Removed: "add trans_pgd_create_empty"
- replace init_mm with NULL, and keep using non "__" version of
- Split changes to create_safe_exec_page() into several patches for
easier review as request by Mark Rutland. This is why this series
has 3 more patches.
- Renamed trans_table to tans_pgd as agreed with Mark. The header
comment in trans_pgd.c explains that trans stands for
transitional page tables. Meaning they are used in transition
between two kernels.
- Fixed hibernate bug reported by James Morse
- Addressed comments from James Morse:
* More incremental changes to trans_table
* Removed TRANS_FORCEMAP
* Added kexec reboot data for image with 380M in size.
Enable MMU during kexec relocation in order to improve reboot performance.
If kexec functionality is used for a fast system update, with a minimal
downtime, the relocation of kernel + initramfs takes a significant portion
The reason for slow relocation is because it is done without MMU, and thus
not benefiting from D-Cache.
For this experiment, the size of kernel plus initramfs is small, only 25M.
If initramfs was larger, than the improvements would be greater, as time
spent in relocation is proportional to the size of relocation.
kernel shutdown 0.022131328s
kernel startup 0.294706768s
Relocation was taking: 58.2% of reboot time
kernel shutdown 0.032066576s
kernel startup 0.296055880s
Now: Relocation takes 6.3% of reboot time
Total reboot is x2.16 times faster.
With bigger userland (fitImage 380M), the reboot time is improved by 3.57s,
and is reduced from 3.9s down to 0.33s
Previous approaches and discussions
version 3 of this series
version 2 of this series
version 1 of this series
reserve space for kexec to avoid relocation, involves changes to generic code
to optimize a problem that exists on arm64 only:
The first attempt to enable MMU, some bugs that prevented performance
improvement. The page tables unnecessary configured idmap for the whole
No linear copy, bug with EL2 reboots.
Pavel Tatashin (17):
kexec: quiet down kexec reboot
arm64: hibernate: pass the allocated pgdp to ttbr0
arm64: hibernate: check pgd table allocation
arm64: hibernate: use get_safe_page directly
arm64: hibernate: remove gotos in create_safe_exec_page
arm64: hibernate: rename dst to page in create_safe_exec_page
arm64: hibernate: add PUD_SECT_RDONLY
arm64: hibernate: add trans_pgd public functions
arm64: hibernate: move page handling function to new trans_pgd.c
arm64: trans_pgd: make trans_pgd_map_page generic
arm64: trans_pgd: pass allocator trans_pgd_create_copy
arm64: trans_pgd: pass NULL instead of init_mm to *_populate functions
kexec: add machine_kexec_post_load()
arm64: kexec: move relocation function setup and clean up
arm64: kexec: add expandable argument to relocation function
arm64: kexec: configure trans_pgd page table for kexec
arm64: kexec: enable MMU during kexec relocation
arch/arm64/Kconfig | 4 +
arch/arm64/include/asm/kexec.h | 51 +++++-
arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable-hwdef.h | 1 +
arch/arm64/include/asm/trans_pgd.h | 43 +++++
arch/arm64/kernel/asm-offsets.c | 14 ++
arch/arm64/kernel/cpu-reset.S | 4 +-
arch/arm64/kernel/cpu-reset.h | 8 +-
arch/arm64/kernel/hibernate.c | 239 ++++---------------------
arch/arm64/kernel/machine_kexec.c | 195 ++++++++++++++++----
arch/arm64/kernel/relocate_kernel.S | 196 ++++++++++----------
arch/arm64/mm/Makefile | 1 +
arch/arm64/mm/trans_pgd.c | 225 +++++++++++++++++++++++
kernel/kexec.c | 4 +
kernel/kexec_core.c | 8 +-
kernel/kexec_file.c | 4 +
kernel/kexec_internal.h | 2 +
16 files changed, 658 insertions(+), 341 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/include/asm/trans_pgd.h
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/mm/trans_pgd.c