[PATCH v3 0/6] Update clone3 self-tests
From: Eugene Syromiatnikov
Date: Wed Sep 11 2019 - 14:02:27 EST
This patch set updates clone3 selftest in several aspects:
- adding checks for exit_signal invalid values handling;
- adding clone3 to selftests targets;
- enabling clone3 tests on all architectures;
- minor cleanups of the clone3 test.
This respin alignes additional clone3 self-tests with v3 of the
exit_signal checking patch.
Applied on top of brauer/linux.git/for-next.
Changes since v2:
- CLONE3_ARGS_INVAL_EXIT_SIGNAL_NSIG check is now expected to fail.
Changes since v1:
- exit_signal check extended to cover more cases of invalid
Eugene Syromiatnikov (6):
selftests/clone3: convert test modes into an enum
selftests/clone3: add a check for invalid exit_signal
selftests/clone3: use uint64_t for flags parameter
selftests/clone3: fix up format strings
selftests/clone3: enable clone3 self-tests on all architectures
selftests: add clone3 to TARGETS
tools/testing/selftests/Makefile | 1 +
tools/testing/selftests/clone3/Makefile | 4 +--
tools/testing/selftests/clone3/clone3.c | 64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
3 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)