Re: [GIT PULL] Kselftest update for Linux 5.4-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Sep 20 2019 - 14:15:07 EST

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:03 AM Brendan Higgins
<brendanhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fair enough. On that note, are you okay with the `include/kunit/`
> directory, or do you want me to move it to `include/linux/kunit`?

"include/kunit" should work just fine for me. At least I didn't react
to it immediately when I had done my test-pull, and it doesn't change
any auto-completion patterns for me either.

[ We already have two 'k' names under include, but even if that wasn't
true, I don't type those names anyway so I wouldn't have had
muscle-memory for those two directories in the first place.

Under include, it's "linux" (and to a smaller extent "asm-generic")
that I autocomplete. ]

Linus