Galax GeForce GTX1650 EX-1 Click OC PCI-E 4 GB GDDR5 128Bit Video Card Improves 4K Video Rendering Speeds by LEAPS AND BOUNDS!

From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Date: Sun Sep 29 2019 - 13:59:50 EST

Subject: Galax GeForce GTX1650 EX-1 Click OC PCI-E 4 GB GDDR5 128Bit Video Card Improves 4K Video Rendering Speeds by LEAPS AND BOUNDS!

Good day from Singapore,

I have just bought a Galax GeForce GTX1650 EX-1 Click OC PCI-E 4 GB GDDR5 128Bit with/Display Port/HDMI/DVI-D/CoolingFan video card for SGD$230 (after some bargaining) at a 4th story computer shop in Sim Lim Square in Singapore,Singapore on 29th September 2019 Sunday Singapore Time.

Prior to buying the above-mentioned video card, I was using the Sapphire AMD Radeon HD6450 video card. Rendering a 2-hour 4K video with this ultra cheapo video card (GPU acceleration of video processing TURNED OFF) took MORE THAN TEN (10) hours!

The technical specifications of my ancient and primitive home desktop computer are:

[01] 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5820K Extreme Edition Processor with 6 cores and 12 threads @ 3.30 GHz

[02] MSI X99A SLI Krait Edition Motherboard LGA2011-3 Socket with Intel X99 chipset

[03] 32 GB DDR4 Memory (Mixture of 4 sticks of Crucial and Kingston DDR4 memory sticks)

[04] Windows 10 Home Edition version 1803 64-bit

[05] Vegas Movie Studio 15.0 Platinum video rendering software

As of 30th September 2019 Monday Singapore Time, Intel Corporation has already released 10th Generation Intel Core processors. I am truly very sorry that I am not able to afford upgrading from 5th Generation Intel Core processor systems to 10th Generation Intel Core processor systems. Hence I have to make do with buying Galax GeForce GTX1650 EX-1 Click OC PCI-E 4 GB GDDR5 128Bit video card for SGD$230 at the moment.

After removing the Sapphire AMD Radeon HD6450 video card from my home desktop computer, I installed the brand new Galax GeForce GTX1650 EX-1 Click OC PCI-E 4 GB GDDR5 128Bit video card immediately. Upon booting up Windows 10 Home Edition, I quickly turned on GPU Acceleration of Video Processing in Vegas Movie Studio 15.0 Platinum. I would choose all 4K video rendering templates with "NVIDIA NVENC".

>From Wikipedia:

[QUOTE] Nvidia NVENC is a feature in its graphics cards that performs video encoding, offloading this compute-intensive task from the CPU. It was introduced with the Kepler-based GeForce 600 series in March 2012.[1][2]

The encoder is supported in many streaming and recording programs, such as Wirecast, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) and Bandicam, and also works with Share game capture, which is included in Nvidia's GeForce Experience software.[3][4][5]

Consumer targeted GeForce graphics cards officially support no more than 2 simultaneously encoding video streams, regardless of the count of the cards installed, but this restriction can be circumvented on Linux and Windows systems by applying an unofficial patch to the drivers[6]. Professional cards support between 2 and 21 simultaneous streams per card, depending on card model and compression quality.[1] [/QUOTE]

And WOW! Rendering a 2 hour 19 minute 4K Ultra HD video (taken with my Samsung NX500 4K camera) with Galax GeForce GTX1650 EX-1 Click OC PCI-E 4 GB GDDR5 128Bit video card took only 3 hours and 30 minutes!!! This is a vast and tremendous improvement from the past of taking MORE THAN 10 hours to render a 2-hour 4K video without any GPU Acceleration of video processing!

What do you think would happen if I am able to afford upgrading to a 10th Generation Intel Core home desktop computer?

Greetings from Singapore!

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5 Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----