Re: Many unexpected warnings with current sparse

From: Steve French
Date: Tue Oct 01 2019 - 19:14:38 EST

It may be related to the following sparse make warning:

No rule to make target
'/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/huge_val.h', needed by
'sparse-llvm.o'

I don't see huge_val.h in the Ubuntu 19 version of libc6-dev

Will send you the kernel config - but I am using the default one from
the Ubuntu mainline download of 5.4-rc1

--
Thanks,

Steve