[Patch v4 0/3] media: ov5640: updates
From: Benoit Parrot
Date: Wed Oct 09 2019 - 08:32:44 EST
This patch series is a collection of patches we have been carrying for a
First, it adds support for PIXEL_RATE control which is used by some
CSI2 receiver driver to properly set-up their DPHY.
Then we fix an issue related to having extra sensor enable/disable in
the register array for the 1920x1080 mode.
Finally we restrict the largest resolution which should only be
available at the lowest FPS.
Changes since v3:
- Fix a potential early pointer dereference in init_controls.
Reported by Sakari.
Changes since v2:
- Addressed comment from Sakari and Jacopo.
- Make use of the calc_pixel_rate in set_mode also
- Cleaned up the pixel_rate ctrl struct
- Fix the fps condition checking for the max resolution case
Changes since v1:
- Addressed comment from Sakari.
added a function to calculate the pixel rate and remove the need to
cache its value
Benoit Parrot (3):
media: ov5640: add PIXEL_RATE control
media: ov5640: Fix 1920x1080 mode to remove extra enable/disable
media: ov5640: Make 2592x1944 mode only available at 15 fps
drivers/media/i2c/ov5640.c | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
1 file changed, 29 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)