Re: PCMCIA not working on Panasonic Toughbook CF-29

From: Michael .
Date: Tue Oct 15 2019 - 03:03:28 EST

Thank you for your prompt reply Dominik, I have asked everyone in the
discussion on Notebook review to gather the information required and
either post it there so I can reply or post it here in the list if it
is from someone in the CC list.

Also thank you for replying to us all and not just on-list, none of us
are subscribed to teh list so if a reply is only on-list none of us
will receive it.

Cheers.
Michael.