Replacement of Supercomputer @ Home in Singapore Due to Motherboard Malfunction

From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Date: Thu Oct 24 2019 - 21:32:59 EST

Subject: Replacement of Supercomputer @ Home in Singapore Due to Motherboard Malfunction

Good day from Singapore,

Section A: Old Supercomputer Bought on 30 August 2015

I had bought the following computer components on 30 August 2015 (confirmed date), which is slightly more than 4 years ago.

[1] 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3 GHz 15 MB LGA2011(V3) (140W) SGD$530

[2] MSI X99A SLI Krait Edition USB3.1 LGA2011-3 DDR4 MAINBOARD SGD$439

[3] Kingston PC4-2133 8 GB DDR4 DIMM (KVR21N15D8/8) SGD$90

[4] ANDYSON AG-SERIES 650W 80PLUS SILVER (5YRS) SGD$95

[5] Coolermaster Hyper 103 CPU Cooler SGD$68

Grand Total: SGD$1,222.00 (on 30 Aug 2015)

Section B: Malfunction of MSI X99A SLI Krait Edition Motherboard on 23 Oct 2019 Wed

Symptoms:

When power is supplied, there are LED lights on the motherboard. However, the power supply unit fan, casing fan, CPU fan, and GPU fan keeps spinning up and down repeatedly forever. The RESET LED on the motherboard also turns on and off repeatedly forever.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Removed all existing DDR4 memory sticks on the motherboard. Insert brand new G.SKILL DDR4 memory stick. Symptoms persist.

2. Use another known working power supply unit. Symptoms persist.

Conclusion:

The MSI X99A SLI Krait Edition motherboard, which has been in service with me for slightly more than 4 years, is now dead.

Credits: Troubleshooting is performed by a computer shop in 4th story of Sim Lim Square in Singapore, because I don't have the necessary spare parts to troubleshoot. Troubleshooting fee is SGD$30. Plus Grab fare from my home to Sim Lim Square is SGD$20.

Section C: Buying Brand New AMD Ryzen 3 3200G processor, Gigabyte B450M DS3H SOC motherboard and Transcend 2666 MHz 8 GB DDR4 DIMM on 23 Oct 2019 Wed
=====================================================================================================================================================

On 23 Oct 2019 Wednesday, I bought the following *replacement* computer components.

[1] Gigabyte B450M DS3H SOC AM4 ATX DDR4 MAINBOARD SGD$113

[2] AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHZ AMD (VEGA 8 GRAPHICS) SGD$138

[3] Transcend 2666 MHZ 8 GB DDR4 DIMM JM2666HLB-8G SGD$58 (bought on 24 Oct 2019)

Notes: My previous 1X Kingston DDR4-2133, 2X Crucial DDR4-2133 and 1X Crucial DDR4-2400 memory sticks are not compatible with the new motherboard, according to the computer shop. I am reusing the MSI GeForce GTX1650 4 GB GDD5 GPU video card and other peripherals in my computer casing.

Grand Total: SGD$309 (on 24 Oct 2019)

Conclusion: Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit version 1903 is working beautifully without needing to reinstall the operating system after a complete overhaul of supercomputer hardware.

Remarks:

For the past 13 years after graduation from National University of Singapore (NUS) with a Bachelor's degree (Second Class Lower Honours) in mechanical engineering, I have NEVER had a stable and permanent job because I am a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL (TI). A Targeted Individual is a person who is persecuted, targeted, and marked by the [Singapore] Government. Covertly and subtlely, the Singapore Government does not allow me to have a stable and permanent job earning high PMET salaries like $8000 or $9000 a month. For the past 13 years after graduation from NUS, I was *frequently* fired/terminated from employment or forced to resign. I am always *struggling* to find part time/temporary jobs earning $7-$8 per hour. As a result, I do not have much personal savings. When another Singaporean flaunted he has $354,000 in his bank account, I only have less than $1000 in my bank account. I can also recall that The Straits Times reported that a Singaporean housewife was cheated of some $700,000 some time ago. When my home supercomputer failed, I can only buy the cheapest AMD Ryzen 3 processor and the cheapest AMD Socket AM4 motherboard. Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming is the poorest university graduate in the world! I SIMPLY LOVE TO FLAUNT MY POVERTY!

POSTED WORLD WIDE.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5
Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming