4K Video Rendering Speeds with AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU and MSI GeForce GTX1650 4 GB GDDR5 GPU

From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Date: Sat Oct 26 2019 - 21:03:16 EST

Subject: 4K Video Rendering Speeds with AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU and MSI GeForce GTX1650 4 GB GDDR5 GPU

Good day from Singapore,

Technical specifications of my home supercomputer:

[1] AMD Ryzen 3 3200G processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

[2] Gigabyte B450M DS3H SOC Socket AM4 Motherboard

[3] 8 GB Transcend DDR4-2666 Memory

[4] MSI GeForce GTX1650 4 GB GDDR5 GPU

Early this morning in Singapore (27 Oct 2019 Sunday), a 1 hour 49 mins 4K Ultra HD video took 2 hours 47 mins to render. Well not too bad for an extremely budget AMD Ryzen 3 processor. It is still under 3 hours and definitely not more than 10 hours of the past (4K video rendering speeds). As a NUS university graduate, I live in extreme poverty in Singapore because I am a Targeted Individual. It looks like I will not need to fork out more money to buy a better supercomputer for myself in the future.

I SIMPLY LOVE TO FLAUNT MY POVERTY!

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5
Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming