Re: [v4] coccicheck: Support search for SmPL scripts within selected directory hierarchy

From: Markus Elfring
Date: Wed Oct 30 2019 - 04:13:29 EST

>> Would you like to update the provided software documentation together with
>> the small extension of this bash script?
>
> I'd like to but i don't have rights to update.

I suggest to take another look at change possibilities for affected documents.

>> Update candidates:

* https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/dev-tools/coccinelle.rst?id=23fdb198ae81f47a574296dab5167c5e136a02ba#n189

This file can be directly edited in a corresponding development branch
for your contribution, can't it?

>> * https://bottest.wiki.kernel.org/coccicheck#controlling_which_files_are_processed_by_coccinelle

Are going to try any of the supported login options out for this wiki?

Would you like to choose any other data synchronisation method?

Regards,
Markus