Dear Friend.

From: Jillrita Mike
Date: Mon Nov 04 2019 - 03:56:13 EST

Dear Friend.

My name is Jillrita Mike Riddering, I am sending this brief letter
to solicit your support and partnership to transfer $5.5 million US
Dollars. This money belongs to my late father Mike Riddering,my father
and my mother were among those that were killed on 2016 terrorist
attack at Splendid Hotel Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, my mother did not
die instantly but she later gave up at the hospital. we are from USA
but
reside in Burkina Faso, my father is An American missionary,
before my father died with my mother at Splendid hotel,

Check out the web; (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35332792)
for more understanding, I shall send you more information and
the bank details when I receive positive response from you to follow up.
contact my E-mail;
msjilmike101@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks
Jillrita Mike